What Service Providers Need to Know About GDPR: The Ins & Outs of the EU’s New Privacy Law
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is looming. GDPR becomes effective May 2018. For Managed Service Providers, the risks of non-compliance can range from up to €20 million to 4% of annual revenues. It’s imperative that Managed Service Providers know what is necessary in assessing their compliance obligations with GDPR. The goal of this webinar series is to go beyond simply explaining the GDPR and its requirements. This webinar is constructed in a way to do a deeper dive on specific topics relating to GDPR to equip MSPs with advanced knowledge, use cases, and legal requirements to be compliant before the May 2018 deadline. This webinar teaches you:
• How and to what extent your Managed Service business is affected by GDPR.
• What new rights do data subjects have under GDPR, and how that affects MSPs.
• What it means to be a “processor” under GDPR.
• What types of data and services require compliance with GDPR.
• What steps are necessary for Managed Service Providers to meet their legal compliance before the May 2018 deadline.