GDPR: What Every MSP Need To Know
MSPWorld 2018, Speaker: Rob Scott, Scott & Scott, LLP
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European legal framework designed to protect European citizens and their sensitive data. While many MSPs not located in Europe may think GDPR does not concern them, think again. GDPR is having a widespread impact on MSPs all over the world, including in North America.
Here is what you will learn from this session:
- What does GDPR mean?
- What does GDPR mean for my MSP practice?
- Do I need a Data Processing Officer (DPO)?
- Does GDPR impact my customers?
- How can I proactively deal with GDPR as a MSP?
- Are my service contracts reflecting the changes from GDPR?
- How can I advise my customers about GDPR?
This session will provide practical guidance for MSPs on how to navigate this complex law and give you real solutions.