Free CLE Webinar - This CLE will discuss traditional and newly developed Microsoft licensing models, principal concerns about current licensing models, types of license agreements, and primary causes of exposure in enterprise-level Microsoft software audits.
- The Business Impact of Data Breach
- Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
- 7 Software Audit Secrets
- The Art of the Deal: A Guide to M&A Strategies for the Managed Services Profession
- Some Software Police Tactics are Questionable
- Software Licensing: A Legal, Not Technology Issue
- Understanding the Connection Between Software Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Successfully Defending Software Audits
- Jurisdictional Issues on the Frontiers of Cyberspace
- Avoiding Spoliation Sanctions Under the New Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- A Software Settlement Is Not Complete Until All Obligations Are Met
- Treat Audit Demands Like A Litigation Hold Letter
- Black Friday for Software Copyright Infringement Settlements
- Understanding the Scope of a Software Audit
- Bad Advice That Can Get You Sued for Software Copyright Infringement
- Top Three Early Strategic Steps in Enterprise Software Audits
- Litigation Risks of Ignoring Software Audits
- Top Three Revisions to Request in Software License Audit Clauses
- Identifying Legitimate Software from Authorized Vendors to Avoid Copyright Infringement Claims
- Prioritizing and Resolving Multiple Software Audits
- Adding Cloud Solutions to Customer Contracts
- Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. vs. Cincom Systems, Inc.
- Applied Electronics Corp., AEC Enterprises, Inc., and AGRO Globe Engineering, Inc. vs. Autodesk, Inc. and Software & Information Industry Association
- Autodesk Licensing Guide
- Autodesk, Inc. vs. Taney Engineering, Inc. et al.
- Building a Vertical Around Regulated Industries to Increase Your Business
- Business Impact of a Data Breach
- Cincom Systems, Inc. vs. Novelis Corp.
- Cloud Computing Contracting
- Cloud Contracting