Click this link then navigate to page 11 for the article by Rob Scott: Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Savings cloud risks of outsourcing tech
- License audits: Preparing now can ease the pain
- Releases of Liability as Part of Licensing Deals – How Hard to Push?
- Software Audits: Proving Ownership of Software Licenses
- Software Audits: Surviving Settlement
- Oracle ULAs Require Delicate Balancing
- Trust, But Verify with Third-Party Software Vendors
- Don’t Forget to Raise Equitable Arguments in Software Audits
- Internal Software Audit Priorities – Where to Start?
- Software Compliance: Finding Authorized Vendors for Hardware with OEM Licenses
- Dangers of Submitting Incomplete or Inaccurate Software Audit Results
- Careful Recordkeeping Key to Software Compliance
- How to Compete as an MSP in a Regulated World
- Enterprise Software Licensing
- Ethical Considerations for Software Audits Webinar (Replay)
- Applied Electronics Corp., AEC Enterprises, Inc., and AGRO Globe Engineering, Inc. vs. Autodesk, Inc. and Software & Information Industry Association
- Autodesk, Inc. vs. Taney Engineering, Inc. et al.
- Creative Edge Master Shop, Inc. vs. Autodesk, Inc.
- Hot Topics in Adobe Licensing Webinar (Replay)
- M&A Transactions and Software License Due Diligence
- Webinar - To SPLA or Not to SPLA - Microsoft Licensing for the Hosting Services Provider (Replay)
- Cloud Law: Everything You Need to Know about Cloud Computing and the Law