Click this link then navigate to page 11 for the article by Rob Scott: Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Savings cloud risks of outsourcing tech
- License audits: Preparing now can ease the pain
- Unlimited License Agreements for Oracle Products
- Be Wary of Requests for Mystery Data
- Retaining and Recovering Software Licenses
- Non-Traditional License Documentation – Save Everything!
- The Benefits of Software Self-Audit
- When an Audit is Not an Audit, Think Twice About Participating
- Software Audits: The Importance of Timely Completion of Post-Settlement Obligations
- Timing is Key for Software Audit Settlements
- Releases of Liability as Part of Licensing Deals – How Hard to Push?
- Software Audits: Proving Ownership of Software Licenses
- Webinar (Replay) When Software Publishers Sue
- Software Agreements & Audits
- Building a Vertical Around Regulated Industries to Increase Your Business
- Managed Services Contract Negotiation: How to Win More Business While Staying Safe!
- Webinar (Replay) New Tools and Strategies to Reduce Software Risk and Successfully Defend Software Audits
- Legal Aspects of Software Agreements with Large Vendors
- Cloud Computing Contracting
- How to Compete as an MSP in a Regulated World
- Enterprise Software Licensing
- Ethical Considerations for Software Audits Webinar (Replay)