Click this link then navigate to page 11 for the article by Rob Scott: Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
Drafting Contracts for the Cloud
- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Savings cloud risks of outsourcing tech
- License audits: Preparing now can ease the pain
- The Benefits of Software Self-Audit
- When an Audit is Not an Audit, Think Twice About Participating
- Software Audits: The Importance of Timely Completion of Post-Settlement Obligations
- Timing is Key for Software Audit Settlements
- Releases of Liability as Part of Licensing Deals – How Hard to Push?
- Software Audits: Proving Ownership of Software Licenses
- Software Audits: Surviving Settlement
- Oracle ULAs Require Delicate Balancing
- Trust, But Verify with Third-Party Software Vendors
- Don’t Forget to Raise Equitable Arguments in Software Audits
- Webinar (Replay) New Tools and Strategies to Reduce Software Risk and Successfully Defend Software Audits
- Legal Aspects of Software Agreements with Large Vendors
- Cloud Computing Contracting
- How to Compete as an MSP in a Regulated World
- Enterprise Software Licensing
- Ethical Considerations for Software Audits Webinar (Replay)
- Applied Electronics Corp., AEC Enterprises, Inc., and AGRO Globe Engineering, Inc. vs. Autodesk, Inc. and Software & Information Industry Association
- Autodesk, Inc. vs. Taney Engineering, Inc. et al.
- Creative Edge Master Shop, Inc. vs. Autodesk, Inc.
- Hot Topics in Adobe Licensing Webinar (Replay)